is it normal...

for you first period after having your baby, that your cramps were so bad they felt like labor pains? :( I'm in SO much pain!! Please help.

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 8:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Take some tylenol or motrin or midol. My first period was a killer too. Try lower back massage as well and using warm compresses on your lower stomach.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• yeah my first period was so bad i drove myself to the emergency room screaming/crying the whole way.... the nurse thought i was in labor but of course no baby lol they said it was because i had a c section!!! who knows i know it hurt like hell! you can double back on ib profen and tylenol take the ib profen every 6hrs and tylenol every 4 but 2hrs apart from each other!!!!! anyways hope you feel better!
    chloeconnor

Answer by chloeconnor at 9:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• It's also A LOT heavier than it usually is. Don't worry it'll get better after the 3rd one haha.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Tylenol Arthritis and a heating pad (for back and tummy) worked wonders for me lol.
    ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 1:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009