still there?

a few days after christmas a mother stands in the kitchen listening to her son play with his train. the train stops and the son says "all of you son of a bitches who want off get the hell of and all of you son of a bitches getting on get your asses in the train" the mother apalled sends her son to his room for two hours. after the two hours the son resumes playing with his train. she hears the train stop and her son say"all passengers disembarking please take all beloningings with you and i hope your trip was pleasant,for those of you boarding we ask you stow you stuff under your seat and remember no smoking and we hope you have a pleasant journey" as the mother smiles she hears her son continue "and for those of you pissed off about the two hour delay please see the bitch in the kitchen."

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• this is my favorite! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• LOL!
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My son just gave me a weird look because I was laughing so hard when I read that!! Damn that is funny.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:58 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• lmao
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2009