How BRIGHT is the Vera Bradley handbag "Peacock" Color?

I'm considering ordering a Vera Bradley "Peacock" colored bag... but haven't seen the color in person, only online. I know pictures online, can appear different than in real life. (And the pictures I'm seeing online from different sites all look varying degrees from bright vivid -saturated to somewhat muted.)

Help! I thought "peacock" was a subdued, calmed down type of turquios, like with a greyish blue tone.... (Which I do like a lot) but I could be wrong. Anyone seen or have a Vera Peacock bag? Is it "BRIGHT" or not so much? I'm not into the almost neon color... bright lime green and glowing turquiose. Know what I mean?

Help! Can anyone describe it for me? I want to get rid of my heavy leather bag... and lighten up for spring. =)
Thanks for any replies!

bupkie

Asked by bupkie at 8:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Shopping

• I have seen this bag and I do not think it is bright. I think the colors blend well together.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 10:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Peacock blue is pretty. A greenie blue shade. I'd like to have that one! I think you'd like it if you wear jeans a lot. It would go with blues and browns and greens.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 1:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2009