the apprentice

Anyone watch the episode?  What was in the note? I missed that part!

tessntylersmom

Asked by tessntylersmom at 9:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• I watched Regis and Kelly yesterday and they called Donald Trump to ask him. He said that the note said "Melissa has to go."
    officefan01

Answer by officefan01 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I watch and I didnt see them reveal what was in the note. I think that note did change Trump's mind on who was to be fired though.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 2:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• oooo, I figured it said something like that! I didn't think we'd ever know what it said!!!
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 12:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Melissa sealed her fate when she interupted Trump. Kramer's eyes bugged out and that's when Trump slipped him the note. Melsissa and Joan were out of control when Melissa got fired. That was so immature. Joan should have just stayed in the game and quietly won while everyone else takes themselves out with the bickering and childish games. It was sad to see Joan go off like that.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 3:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2009