clever teacher?

A high school English teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam.

"Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being there tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever."

A smart ass guy in the back of the room raises his hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• okay for real, where do you find all these jokes?? the only other person that I know that knows so many jokes is my dad, but, he is a pharmacist and he hears them at his store from his customers...
    thank god for you though, because you make me laugh :)
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• hehehe, how have you been jodi?
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• lmao, how funny.
    Good morning jodi!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• morning ladies. and carie i cannot reveal my secrets and tell your dad i said hi lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• LOL....good one!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2009