fast and efficient weight loss

Here's the thing ladies I've got about 2 months to get in shape besides that fact that summer is coming and I want to look and feel good in my swimsuit my little brother is also coming home from afghan and a bunch of friends and family are getting together to throw him a party needless to say I don't want to show up all chunky and round hehe so ladies if you know any fast and efficient (and healthy) ways to loss weight please help me :) thanx a bunch!

tasha080808

Asked by tasha080808 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Get an elliptical, it works great for me and just use portion control, and only have healthy snacks!!
    And make sure you don't drink soda, it's full of sugar and of course sugar turns to fat...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Exercise, drink lots of water, eat lots of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I lost 16 lbs and went from a 12 to a 5/6 in less than a month. My energy is through the roof and I feel fantastic.
    cleanserchick

Answer by cleanserchick at 1:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Start witha detox like (like slimquick 7day cleanse) I just did one myself and lost 8 lbs in 7 days! it just a good kick start! then run ur A$$ off! lol
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 3:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• cleanserchick....HOW????????????
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 4:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'm on the South Beach diet plan and lost 7 lbs. and 2 inches from my waistline in the first two weeks. I didn't exercise either due to an ankle injury. I feel great and I'm never hungry! Since I'm diabetic I checked with my doctor and she recommended the diet as a good one.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I recommend weight watchers. You lose an average of 2 pounds per week, ( I usually lost 3 or 4 per week if i watched it closely all week) depends how hard you try. I lost 18 pounds in 8 weeks, which is amazing for me b/c it was the first time I've ever dieted. It's so easy, you can eat whatever you want fast food sweets you name, just gotta not over eat.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I started a prescribed weight loss medecine called phentermine March 17 and have gone from 167 to 147 . It also doesnt have any nasty side effects like the dizziness, nasuea or anything. The only effect is having this kinda yucky taste on y our tongue but you get use to it. It is kind of pricey but well worth it!
    armywifey04

Answer by armywifey04 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009