Please help me think of ideas for my paper

I am too write a essay about why teachers are supposed to act polished and prim and proper while in school and why they should be this way. they are to set an example for the community....do you have anything eles to add.....i am writing this as a arugementitive paper.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• From my perspective and as a parent I am expecting a Teacher to be the ideal role model and molder of my child's mind in class. If they appear to me as someone that dresses less than professional I will immediately think less of them and think they lack the capability to educate my child. Perception is a great part of this. People get a job mostly based on appearances. SO if someone dresses like they are going to a ball game or a club I won't necessarily have the greatest confidence in their abilities to conduct a classroom of children and command their respect if they have so little respect in their appearance.

As a parent we are also entrusting the safety of our children to a teacher, someone we have, more often than not, never met. I would be more trusting if someone looked the part of a teacher. I want to see a teacher that is firm, to the point and doesn't leave much room for play time. I want my son to learn not play.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• You could write from the stand point that they are leaders of the community and when they are out of line it sets a bad example for everyone. Some times a teacher is the best example for a child who may have a disfunctional home life and if they are out of line then whant impact can that have on the kid ? Prime example is all of the teachers having sex with underage students and some of them doing porn.Hope it helps.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2009