"here's your sign".

my fiance and I were in line at subway yesterday night. there was a 5/6 year old boy at the front of the line with his mother, a gentleman in a suit, and my fiance, myself and our son.

the other little boy was loudly reading off the sign "sorry for the inconvenience, but this location only accepts cash. no checks or cards". he read it off about three times to his mother to make sure she was listening to him.

well eventually the mom and little boy order and pay. so now it is the guy in the suit's turn to order and pay right after the woman and the kid. get this. He hands the clerk a credit card!

anybody else witness a "here's your sign" moment?

Asked by MythicMMM at 9:40 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thats funny.. The guy in the suit might be a parent as well and was zoning out, I know I do when there are annoying kids around me.. I just pretend they aren't there.

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

Answer by ajguinn at 9:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Wal-Mart always in walmart..

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Thats hilarious!!

Answer by momofsaee at 10:26 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Maybe the guy was not paying attention. I tune out other peoples kids all the time especially obnoxious ones like that little kid.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• anon---how rude.

Answer by julie.r0cks at 11:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2009