Have you ever had to...

run home on your lunch break to use the bathroom? Am i the only person who cannot go number 2 in a public restroom much less one at work. I am just not comfortable doing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i used to be like this but then one day i thought duh everyone goes poop its natural so I started doing it where ever I am :) lol
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I feel ya. I hate using public bathrooms period as I have ocd and hate dirty places and germs so they freak me out a lot. I have only gone #2 in public twice when I was pregnant and had no choice besides going in my pants as we were about 30 minutes away from my house. I made my mom block the door so no one else could come in. To this day I refuse to use the toilets to go #2 and half the time #1 unless I have lysol wipes with me.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yea me too! I hate the thought of people having to hear me fart or smell me!! Aaah! Lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I swear for the first 2 yrs of my friends marriage she would go down to the McDonalds and poop if he was at home. I cannot believe she kept it up as long as she did. She has IBS so it was crazy the amount of times she would leave the house to poop so he wouldn't hear her.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• nope, i couldnt do it but pregnancy has made me break out of my public restroom shell. lol.
    BekaBug

Answer by BekaBug at 10:17 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I am the same way! I always have to go at home, no where else. Instead of having a shy bladder I have a shy butt lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Unfortunately, I am the exact opposite, WHEREVER I am, I have to go NOW. Trust me that is no fun either. But, When I gotta go, I gotta....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I also don't like pooping at work but I live too far to run home! I just use the stall all the way at the end and keep flushing!
    Anonymous