Does anybody know a military wife who is pregnant with twins?

I have a shirt that I had made for me when I was pregnant with my twins and the size that I originally ordered was too small! Well, the company that I ordered from said that it costs them more to restock it and for me to just keep it. So, I wanted to gift it to a woman who is a military spouse and pregnant with twins. It is a white shirt with two sets of footprints on the belly and a camo heart with dogtags on it and says "mommy is protecting us in here while daddy is protecting everyone else out there" (in red and blue). It is a size medium, but fits like a small. I had asked another military spouse on here if she knew anyone and she suggested I try this way to find someone. I loved the shirt that I got that actually fit and enjoyed kinda bragging about our twins. =) Anyway, please let me know. Thanks!

mommystiebler

Asked by mommystiebler at 9:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used to be. =) If you don't find someone to gift it to, you might want to consider keeping it as a momento for your twins. Make something out of the 2 shirts for them or something (pillow, blanket, etc). You could even make a keepsake box, cut out the writing on the shirt and put a clear coat over it to make a neat lid for the box. Very nice offer though- if I find someone that "meets the bill" I'll let them know.
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 2:48 PM on May. 2, 2009