What should we take in food / in practise to follow inorder to improve the rememberance of memory power for pre-born babies?

I am lalithag. I am 31yrs of age. I am now carrying 5th month. This is my first conceiving. I am very very much curious to about : What should we take in food / in practise to follow inorder to improve the rememberance of memory power for pre-born babies? ie, to improve memory power of baby during pregnancy process only. Pls. Pls. advise me .

Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How would you shut off the memory during labor?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• OMEGA 3's, in other words...FISH OIL...also blueberries have been proven to help w/ memory. But, omega 3 is the best thing you can possiby take for your babies growing brain. It is the most efficient fat used for the brain to grow. Asian people have no ADD in their country because they have such a high concentration of fish oil in their diet. You can buy fish oil at any super market. The best fish oil comes from Salmon & other fatty fish.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i think she is asking how to improve memory, am i correct?
    samurai_chica

• How to improve memory of a fetus through the pregnancy process only?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 28, 2009