how much?

does anyone know how much it costs to print pictures at walmart or somewhere? with a memory card? my grandmother got a scrap book for my husband whos in the military and i dont have a printer yet so i have to go to walmart or somewhere.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I'm not sure, sorry. Maybe you can check their website to find out?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• It depends on what you want printed. Go online to WalMart's website and they should have a listing for their photo prices.
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• haha, i didnt think of that hahaha, sorry im a little out there this morning, thanks though im heading to the site now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Well, you could go with Walmart, who I won't allow to touch my film or my prints because they always ruin them.

But I prefer Clark Color Labs. You can upload the images to the site and then order the prints you want and have them shipped to you. They are only slightly more expensive than Walmart, but worlds better when it comes to quality.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 10:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2009