What's the best educational game system for tots going on 3???

My twins(boy/girl) will be 3 in June. I have an xbox360 and its (the controller) is too advanced. I want to get them something educational and durrable. I also have v-tech vcast but that's beyond their comprehension right now. Any ideas or personal use knowledge is appreciated!!! Thanks!

ladyd6280

Asked by ladyd6280 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We used books, blocks, an alphabet puzzle, workbooks from The Learning Company.
    My daughter was reading at four, without any electronic games.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We have the vtech v smile....its durable and educational. My kid is 2 and just now getting interested in it.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We have the v-tech v-smile and portable v-smile for our oldest. He got them when he was 3. It is educational and durable, I agree.
    We also have a Leap Frog Clickstart which is also very educational.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We have the V-Tech II... She loves it and the games are helping her write her numbers when I couldn't get her to do it for me.. She is now following directions too. It's really helped a lot. She's learning but is having fun too..
    Halsmommy

Answer by Halsmommy at 11:57 AM on May. 2, 2009