How do I get my laundry to smell AWESOME????

Sometimes I walk by people who's clothes smell absolutely awesome!!! My dad has always been allergic to fragrances so my mom always used fragrance free detergent and since I moved out more than 5 years ago, I still can't figure out what these people are using to make their clothes smell so good! If you are someone who gets compliments on the smell of your clothes, can you please please tell me what you use???

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Try Gain Joyful Expressions. Use the detergent and the fabric softner in the same scent. Also there is a trick you can use to keep your clothes smelling like they just came out of the dryer. Take some faric softner sheets and place them under your clothes in drawers and maybe drape a couple over a hanger in your closet. It works, it keeps clothes (and your room) smelling awesome!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:17 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• GAIN DETERGENT HAS A ND KEEPS IT'S WONDERFUL SCENT FOR WEEKS!
    Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I use Gain. Gain detergent and Gain fabric softener. I think it smells great.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Another vote for GAIN detergent/fabric softener sheets. AWESOME scent and it lasts for weeks even after laundry is folded and in drawers or hung in closets for weeks
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• GAIN or Tide with spring water and flowers also downy
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• my MIL uses gain. when i met dh (he was 15) one thing that really attracted me was how good he smelled. i was confused when the smell went away when we moved in together. i figured out it was gain. lol.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• well I guess that answers my question!! i'll be switching to gain!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• It's in the fabric softener. I like the new Downy, in the blue bottle. I also like the Gain tropical one.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I love the smell of Gain, but the detergent doesn't work as well as Tide, but I like the softener. I just bought some Snuggle sweet almond softener and it is amazing!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2009