Why are cafemom moms being so rude?

The last couple post I put on here were about love some about something else and every once and awhile I get some rude/ jealous answers back. Do you understand why they are so mean when its suppose to be a happy place?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Many moms here have nothing better to do with themselves and need a little excitement. This is where they get that.

Just ignore them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Just the nature of people. Some are nice, some are not. So too are the mom's on cafemom.
    Anonymous

• Just let those answers pass you by. You have to take the good over the bad and just ignore the rest. When you ask a question, you will not always get 100% positive response. But, those positive responses you do get, will outweigh the bad. We're not all bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I wouldn't trip. It's the internet so its going to happen.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I agree with you...sometimes I see too much critism and not enough advice...its supposed to be a safe circle ladies not beat each other up!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I was recently nice and answered a question nicely and was told by OP that my avatar looked like a prostitute and got a slew of personal attacks, then the stupid B had all my answers deleted. What the hell is wrong with people?!?
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 12:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Define rude. I find that some of the claims of rude are for answers the poster doesn't want to hear. Some of the posts are brutally honest. If you don't want honesty, then add for people to only write what you want to hear, but don't call that rude. Some of the questions are so redundant that people have just gone beyond sarcastic with the answers. How may times can you answer "do you think it's wrong to be a teenage mom?" or "are you a racist". There has to be more stimulating conversation out there somewhere. Some of them are for the shock value.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009