will you watch american idol after simon leaves?

Simon is on the cover of next weeks tv guide.he will probuly leave after this season.

tracy20

Asked by tracy20 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• no way! simaon is the best part, other than the singing! no one else on the show can tell it like it is! he's a smart man, when it comes to the music industry.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 11:43 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Who knows..people come and go..they only stay so long to get attention then move on to bigger and better things
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 11:43 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I highly doubt he will actually leave. He kinda makes the show what it is. American Idol got old after season 1. They should probably call it quits!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• he doesnt want to stay after 2010.he wants to do bigger things.personally he is my fav!
    tracy20

Answer by tracy20 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I don't believe I will watch the show with out him. I believe he makes the show what it is today. He is very smart and tells it like it is and knows alot about talent.
    KimMomOf5

Answer by KimMomOf5 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I think simon is the best part!LOL. I will still watch it though, I only ever watch the auditions anyhow
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I haven't watched Idol at all this season or last. I think Simon makes the show, he is brutually honest and that is what some of the people need.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Doesnt Simon own American Idol?
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 5:37 PM on May. 1, 2009