what do you think of teen pregnancy ??

becos im 16 gonna be 17 and i just wanna see what everyone thinks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh, this again????????????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I know it is going to make life alot harder but I know it can be done. And I am very proud of the fact that you are looking into support groups (like this site) for help and advice. I wish you the best of luck. I know being 24 and prego is VERY scary I could only imagine how you feel!

Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 11:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I think it;s horrible
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• well i think that your a assshole !!!!!!!
    goodluck to you and i think everybody has to go through things and i wish you the best hunn .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• poor innocent baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• don't call this teen an asshole because she's pregnant, call her irresponsicible instead
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Its sad and completely avoidable, but shit happens
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I think that if you tHiNk you're ready to have sex then you need to be ready to accept the responcibility of having a child. at least you are being serious and ready to deal with the choice that you and your mate have made. hopefully your family will be there to support you along the way!! if ya want to talk more just message me! i know KiNdA what you're going thru! I got pregnant when I was 19 with a guy I had been with for 3 years. Now we are married and expecting our second && i couldn't imagine my life without my son.

And to those people with the rude comments...GROW the F&%$ up!! She is looking for support not people bashing her!
    Svarne

Answer by Svarne at 11:58 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I believe there are many other things in life that a teen can do to occupy themselves before doing things to start a family too early. EDUCATION IS THE ONLY WAY OUT!!! Find out if there is a certified baby sitting class they can take to gain more knowledge and information. Planned Parenthood and like agencies usually offer courses on parenting. This will give you a feel for what you can expect before hand.

I think teens should engage themselves in activities other than sex. For example, community activities like peer counseling, softball, tennis lessons, writing and poetry contest, choir, church activities. Other alternatives include dance and piano lessons, exploring the library and bookstores, modeling. There are many vocational opportunities that a teen maybe able to access. EDUCATION IS THE ONLY WAY OUT!!!!
    CocoaB

Answer by CocoaB at 12:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• While I don't think it's ideal it's not the end of the world. I've known some teen moms who are WAY better moms and WAY more dedicated than some 40 year old moms.

Don't let people look down on you and don't give them a reason! Don't become a statistic. Finish school, get a college education, and be a dedicated mom. Don't do things because "so and so did it" or "my mom did this with me." RESEARCH and make decisions like an adult.

And ignore the rude and ignorant.

By the way I got pregnant at 17, had my daughter at 18 and am currently working on my Master's degree. Two of my friends that became pregnant in high school have graduate degrees.

Age is just a number. How YOU ACT is what matters! GL!
    Anonymous