please help!

i am pregnant with my 2nd baby and i have the pregnancy acne! i didnt have it with my first baby and i dont know what to do about it!! please help a girl out! what should i use and what should i stay away from? thanks for your help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Clean and clear three step products worked well for me.
    - www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.com
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 11:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• clearasil is okay if you just use a small amount and cetaphil moisturizer is good too just to keep the clearasil from drying you out too much.. but avoid products with retinol in them
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• this is my 1st pregnancy, so im not sure if i did the right thing or not. but neutragena oil free wash (in the little hand pump) helped me some. i got the acne on my chest and back. not too bad, but it annoyed me and itched. i just used that stuff on a loufa, in the shower.
    getting outh in the sun helped a lot more though.
    just keep it dry and clean!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 11:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I was the same way with my second. My skin exploded!! It was worse than my teen years. I have really sensitive skin so I used aveeno skin clearing stuff also, merle norman has a spot treatment that worked wonders. I could put it on a zit at night and it would be almost gone in the morning.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• is it ok to get a Facial...im thinking about getting them but dont know if it will help or if it will just make me relax....thanks for all your help
    Anonymous

• yes it's okay to get a facial, i got a chemical peel when i was pregnant with my dd :) good luck
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2009