What do you think of cheaters?

I have never cheated on my hubby but how many have you had and what was your reason?

Augusta

Asked by Augusta at 11:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I haven't and as far as I know he hasn't. I wouldn't cheat on my DH. If I ever found out that he had-we would be done. If your not happy with your relationship-get out. Don't cheat. Why bring more problems into the mix??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'll put it this way I don't cheat until cheated on!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have not cheated on my dh but he has cheated on me. It is hurtful, selfish, and just damaging to trust.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 11:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i've never cheated on mine either & he hasn't cheated on me, he knows if he does he'll never see his kids again
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have cheated on my husband (not sleeping with anyone...I kissed someone) I told my husband about 2 days after it happened...it was a kiss with a stranger and nothing more. I felt horrible. Looking back now the reason why I feel I did it was due to many years of neglection by my husband...him taking me for granted and thinking I would be there no matter what. Everyone's marriage is different and we all needed different things..I wasn't getting what I needed so i looked in the wrong place for it. We separated and went to couple's counseling and tried to understand what we needed from each other and I think that experience as bad as it was at the time was the best thing that could of happened to our marriage. We've been together for almost 11 years.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• People who cheat are worthless humans. The other person is just as vile. They don't know how to love and are very self centered. Anyone who can hurt the mother or father of their child and the child in this way shows they have not character and shows they don't care. I think all adulters should lose custody in the divorce automatically.
    Anonymous

• You CANNOT and should not keep your children from their father because of cheating. I think it's horrible when women think they are punishing the man by keeping the kids away... you're really hurting the kids.

OP- I think it's very hard for a cheater to change to a non cheater. It can be done but not many people can do it. I've never cheated and neither has my husband. If he did it'd probably be over.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 12:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I've never cheated or been cheated on. But, I am very close friends with some men that have cheated. I even tried a couple of times to warn a wife or two before it happened. But they were so far gone from the woman that he married it was too late. There was no changing back to the woman she was. It's not always the cheaters fault. It's easier to get what he needs elsewhere and keep his family in tact and let her blame him then to destroy his family outright. I've yet to know a female who accepts her part of the blame. Even when it was entirely her fault.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Is it counted as cheating if you are separated? lol Cause ive been kissed by other guys when we were separated the first time(i felt horrible about letting it happen) but it never happened when we were together. but he was sleeping with other girls and didnt feel guilty in the least...
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 12:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• my brother is going through a rough time. His wife has cheated on him before they got married and has cheated after too. So that saying once a cheater always a cheater. Is true.
    The thing that pisses me of is that she blames my brother for cheating. He works a lot so she can live well. No matter what he does for her it is never good enough.
    She is Cold Bitch........that should told him something. She has six sisters and they all have cheated on their husbands.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009