Michigan moms please reply

I would like to get info on bio-mom. I believe she is living in Coldwater Michigan, her name is Leslie Gayle Wells and I think she's about 48.
I have tried the "free"criminal checks, but they don't actually tell you anything for free, you have to pay a fee to get the information you want.

izyandchrismomi

Asked by izyandchrismomi at 11:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Did you try going to the courthouse? They may be able to give you public records regarding her. You could also search the phone book.
    Anonymous

• I live close to Coldwater, weird I have never met anyone else on here from Michigan. Go to Zabasearch and try that.
    Anonymous

• I live near grand rapids,MI,yes i agree with the first one, to check the phone book, you can also put an ad in the Coldwater paper to see if you get a responce,she may be married?That crap always says free but what the heck does that give us ==nothing,its worthless. But try the ad thing too and there might be someone out there that knows or knew her and can help you out,,,good luck:]:]:]
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Thanks to those who answered. I don't want to actually talk to her or get in touch with her, I just want to know what she looks like and get my original birth certificate and know what the circumstances surrounding my birth were. I would imagine I was a preemie, and possibly born addicted to some kind of drug. I also have this surgical looking scar on my left side, starting right below the arm and is about 4 inches long; I have no idea what this is from and I know it must've happened before leaving Michigan, I want to know what it's from.
    izyandchrismomi

Answer by izyandchrismomi at 12:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009