• In the Spotlight:

help

Help.........i need help........i dont have enough money to pay rent....So anyways i need a WOrK At home business to help so when rent is due

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• In all honesty.....and I'm usualy one posting what I do as a suggestion to those looking for an At Home Business.....I would say NOT do a Direct Selling company as an at home business right now. If you don't have money for rent, you don't have money to purchase a starter kit, business tools to promote your business/products, or advertising costs. And most of these companies warn that in the first year you won't make money....that it's about growth.

Now what you may be able to do that costs nothing is make some flyers to hang around town or go to door with offering babysitting services or home cleaning services or any other services such as walking dogs, running errands for the elderly or those that simply work too much.

Yes I make about $2,000 a month with Ambit Energy, but it costs $429 to start and while I made that back quickly I pay for a lot of local advertising as well. www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have to agree with Mom2Jack04 about the Home Business. Babysitting, cleaning anything that you can do right away so you may be able to pay rent. I work at home with Ameriplan and we have a very low startup fee of only $50.00, but again this might not quite be the right timing for you. Feel free to check out my website or just send me an email if you have questions about it. www.freedomathometeam.com/sclark
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 1:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• A home business is NOT going to get you money on time for rent if you start right now. These things take time to build, and while you may find a home business with a low start up cost, or is free to start ( like mine) even if you sell a few things, you won't generate enough income to pay for rent. And you'll have to advertise.
    I also work for ChaCha, and while you can probably make some money right away, it still won't pay your rent this month. I make at least $100 per month with them, and some people who have a lot of people on their team who work hard can make $400 per month or more, but that also takes time, to build your team.
    I can get you started with one of these, but they both take some time. They both take work, and you won't get instant $ with either
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Try to find a social services agency that can get you short term assistance and job hunting assistance.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• This business won't bring income in right away. You have to put in before you get out..or like my husband says...Nothing is Free, You have to have skin in the game". With some planning, I can show you how you can have a successful home business.

Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.
    Let me tell you how you can join the Gold Canyon team this month for $10.

Marianne Corns
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009