Hillary? Where are you?

When the deficit was 4 T, she claimed it would be the "end of civilization". And then Congress ok's the Federal Budget Limit in February to 12.1 T. What happened in between the 4T and 12T mark?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She started drinking koolaid or knows Chelsea is not having kids so she will never have grandkids who have to pay for this.
    Anonymous

• 2-ply in federal buildings. Its costs extra, but Man is it ever worth it!
    Anonymous

• Did Congress really ok the limit to be 12 Trillion dollars? I never heard of that until now.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• they gave a job to keep her away from D.C. lol
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• gammie,
    Never thought about that! That Obama, he is one smart cookie! I mean dingleberry.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• So what's the deficit when the budget is 12T?

You stated that the deficit was 4T and then you stated that the budget limit was 12T. They are NOT the same things. One is talking about how much we're in the red, and the other is talking about the total amount that the budget is allotted each year.

What was the budget last year?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Or are you talking about the National Debt? Which is completely different from the Federal Budget.

I cannot really comment until I know what you're talking about.

And remember, Bush's budgets never included the wars in Iraq and Afganistan. Obama's do.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Sorry, she complained when the Budget was at 4T, and her husband the Pres.
    Anonymous

• We also weren't fighting two wars that are VERY expensive.

Times have changed drastically since her husband was in office. Remember, when Clinton left office, we had a Budget SURPLUS. Now we have a large deficit. It would be crippling for the US to all of a sudden drop down to 4T or anywhere close.

Now, that's not to say that I agree that we should just keep spending. That's an area where President Obama and I differ.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009