Saving for a Vacation

I want to start to save for a family vacation. We go on some little trips where we drive to nearby places and see the sites, or have been camping or visit family. I would like to save so my dd and I can go on vacation. It will probably take awhile..maybe 2 yrs so we can go somewhere like the grand canyon or disney. Do you have any fun ways to save...can't do a cussing jar..but want a fun way to put our change in a jar so we both work towards the goal..Need ideas!!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would say that you put change in every time the chores are done or she brings home good home work ( if she is in school ) or when you both do something together tell her lets clean the yard up and go get some ice cream and put the change in or skip the ice cream and put all the money in the bank just some thoughts sorry if they are not that good lol

Anonymous