How long does it take you to shower?

Okay, let's pretend that the kids are not banging on the bathroom door and you actually have time...how long do you take? How long does you husband take? Here is my issue. I take fast showers. I'm in washed, shaved and shampooed in about 10-15 minutes....that is when I actually have time. I can be as quick 5 if I forget shaving. My problem is lets say it is morning. I need a shower, the girls (I have 2 ages 6 and 4) need bathing and my husband needs a shower. We all bath in the morning because we are all "sweaters." So it's 9 and we need to be out the door by 10 and here is the drill....I have the girls and my self washed in 15 minutes. The drying and dressing takes about 15 minutes (and no I do NOT shower with my girls). My husband has 30 minutes to shower, dry and dress and I always have to hurry him up. WHAT IS THE DEAL? Do all men take forever getting ready or is my husband just a slow poke?

FullTimeMOM823

Asked by FullTimeMOM823 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It takes me about 30-45 minutes to get ready which includes showering, getting dressed, brushing my teeth and doing my hair and makeup. My hair takes the longest amount of time to do because I use a curlingg iron on it. It takes my husband less than 10 min. to get ready which includes showering, getting dressed and brushing his hair and teeth.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• OMG are you married to MY husband?!?
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 12:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i can stretch a shower (uninterupted) to be 45 minutes- i have curly hair that detangles best when i have conditioner in it and that takes about 15 minutes then the washing shaving and so on (relaxing lol) but when my hubby is at work and i have to be fast to be get out to entertain the kids then ill be about 10 to 15 minures (i skip the hair detangling)
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 28, 2009