Do use use an at home waxing product? Which one and would you recommend it?

And about how much did it cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I tried a waxing product it was a mess. I think I will try the product that uses strips that warm up in your hands.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I use the Sally Hansen wax strips...they are the only thing I have used on my face that actually works....and they are so easy! Not too sure I would use them for leg/bikini waxing though, it would take forever!
    I think it is probably about $8 for a box that usually lasts me about 6-10 waxing "sessions"
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Skin So Soft Fresh & Smooth Hair Removal Microwave Wax Kit For Face and Body
    is very good. My customers love it and I use it when I'm going somewhere special! I also use the hair removal cream! You can get them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2009