So i am wanting to relieve the stress of supporting our family off of my honey, but am feeling that my baby needs me more. I know its not pheasable, but would like to stay with the child for the first three years. I cant expect him to support three people by himself for that long. Are there any jbs i can pursue from home????

I want to be a stay at home mother, but it isn't monetarily possible in this day and age. Is there any help out there????

babyloverami

Asked by babyloverami at 7:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• I've been a SAHM for 8 years and it's not easy and I'm still searching for ways to make money from home. But there are ways to cut back and economize. Whatever you have to do to stay home with that baby is worth it. You can't buy these precious years. Eat out less often, cut back on cell phones, internet, get rid of a vehicle or get a less expensive one, get hand me down clothes from friends, shop at Goodwill and yard sales ( I'm an expert at that, PM me if you want tips on finding great deals)buy generic groceries ( Aldi, Save a Lot)don't go on vacations, there are so many ways you can cut back if you sit down and prioritize what's really important. PM me if you want some tips!! I'll be glad to help!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Hi there I'd love to help you! I am a SAHM to 3 children under the age of 5. I have found a wonderful company called Ameriplan. I make a Great Income and get to Raise my kids at the same time. If you would like to learn more send me a PM or go to my website at www.abundantlifeathome.com and Request a Interview with me. NO Obligation. We have great Benefits and get Paid Daily! I look forward to helping you find your Freedom at Home like I have mine!
    medalis5

Answer by medalis5 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• There aren't any data entry type jobs that arent scams, seriously I have looked. What I do is Avon. I know you probably don't think you will like selling products. I wasn't sure at first. But its really easy and a great way to meet new people. I'm just like you except My husband supports 4 of us. The extra money that my Avon business makes supplies groceries and SOMETIMES gas! LOL. Go to my online store www.youravon.com/amullins3835 click on Become a Representative to get more info. Did I mention that you can even do all of your selling online? If you have a question dont be afraid to PM me. Good Luck hun, I hope you get to stay home with that baby!
    AvonbyAmandaNC

Answer by AvonbyAmandaNC at 8:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If you make fitness a priority or want to I have an amazing work from home job. It is not a get rich quick or pyramid scheme. It is life changing--helping others achieve goals while you achieve your own! committostayfit.net and TeamBeachBody.com/DreamE to check it out. Please feel free to write me if you are at all interested in being on my team or just have questions! Good luck girlie!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 9:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• You just opened the flood gates to all the get-rich-quick pyramid schemes coming your way... be careful.
    msp12r

Answer by msp12r at 9:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Could you possibly take a child for a working mother? It would provide in come and a playmate for your child. I also worked evenings and weekends when I did work and part time so my husband could be home with the kids and I could be there for them during the day. I agree with the statement that you need to make your priority to be with your baby when you feel the way you do. Lean times will be temporary and your time investment in your infant lasts a lifetime. If your husband is ok being the provider, go ahead and enjoy being a great wife, mommy and homemanager. I found out that's where my heart was and made it work. I have no regrets and continue to balance work and family but family is always number one!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 10:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• please check this out www.omnitrition.com/jamiealbright
    ouromnifamily

Answer by ouromnifamily at 1:41 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.

I have been searching for a work at home job for the past two years. This has proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I've come across have been scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.

I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!

Come visit me at www.M
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 8:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• There aren't a lot of stay at home jobs. The ones that are out there are very competitive and typically not very flexible. It is very IMPORTANT that if you look in to doing a home based business that you determine what it is going to cost you up front and what it is going to cost you EACH MONTH. You want something where you can earn money not spend money. With that being said, every BUSINESS requires some investment and SOME reinvestment, but at a reasonable rate. Be very careful before you get into something. Come back and ask about particular companies and/or go to other networking sites and ask. Do a google and yahoo search on the company. All businesses involve selling in some way or another. If you are not selling products than you are selling a program. If your not selling either than it's probably a scam. I work from home and I've been networking online for many years. Good luck.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 8:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I'm with a great company called Pink Parties. To become a Pink Diva it doesn't cost any money!

Once you sign up you will receive……
    Free Web site
    Company Email
    Mini toy package
    Catalogs &Order Forms
    Black Bags
    30% commission on all sales and if you recruit someone to the program you will earn 5% off of them.
    Support & Access to a powerful Yahoo Group that will give you all the tools you need to succeed!

This program is fantastic if you love catalog parties! If you already have a web site, add your new site to your page and watch the cash flow in!

This program is great whether you want to add a little money to your current income or build up your own collection of goodies!

Email me at alithepinkdiva@hotmail.com for more information.
    higmommy

Answer by higmommy at 2:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2008