A joke

A woman went to her priest with a problem. "Father, I have two female parrots, and they only know how to say one thing. All they ever say is, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?' "

"That's terrible!" exclaimed the priest. "But I think I can help. Bring your two female parrots over to my house, and I will put them with my two male parrots whom I taught to pray and read the Bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase, and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."

The next day, the woman brought her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots were holding rosary beads and quietly praying in their cage. The woman put her two female parrots in the cage with the male parrots. The females said, "Hi, we're prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?"

One male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed "Put those beads away, our prayers have been answered!"

Ginanne

Asked by Ginanne at 12:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow! lol
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 12:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• love it!
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 12:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• rolling on floorLmao!!!!

lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• hahahaha ♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009