• In the Spotlight:

How do u moms of to do it???

Ok i have been sick for the past week i cant stop coughing and my head and belly hurt bad and my boobs to im on med cuz the doctor said i might be getting some m word boob infection:(
On top of that my 2 yo has the belly flu he cant eat or drink anything not even pedialyte if he throws up again they want to put an iv in his arm...and he has and ear infection and all this has his astma going crazy he is on 5 diffrent meds
1. is for the hives he has they dont know y he has them
2. is for the throwing up
3. is for the ear infection
4. is for the lung infection
5. is for the astma
and they gave him a shot for his ear infection to its so sad:(
Ok and i also have a 4 week old that i am trying not to breath on myself and i am keeping him away from his brother...im starting back up my day care friday i already have 3 kids comeing and idk how im going to freaking do all of this does anyone else have a crazy life? please share!

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 12:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Health

• M word is mastitis. I have 4: 8, 5, twins will be 3 6/1. The twins them selves make a mess of 4 and the older 2 are no help!!! It's hell when you're too sick to care for your lil ones! Mine see it as a time to take advantage(I'm a single mom) and run amok!!! We have a good relationship and they know when to back off but when I'm sick that's whn they really push my buttons! I think athma season is worse this year. I made it last year without a single attack, this year I've had 10 and need the pump more! I am soo sorry your son is suffering(I was in an oxygen tent when I was 2.5 due to asthma)!!!! Try to keep from going into overload! Your sick, your son's sick, and you're worried about the baby getting sick, is causing stress, the more stressed you get while being sick the harder it is to recover! Get help if you can!!! Please keep us posted about each of your recoveries!? My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Get some rest
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i mean 2 not to sry
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• BIG HUGS!

Let's see, I work from home. I have a 4 year old who just got over his 3rd and 4th ear infection and a second respiratory infection (all within the past 1.5 mos) Meanwhile, I'm 3 weeks away from having a new baby and for the last month and a half, I have been vomitting roughly 10 times a day and have had crazy runs. The vomitting scares the poop outta my son. I've also been in the hospital about 5 times due to high white blood cell count and severe dehydration. I can't eat anything at all without puking, nor can I smell anything. And now, every 2 seconds my lil guy asks if i'm gonna "yak" again. LOL. Doesn't sound NEARLY as bad as what you are going thru. But I am thoroughly exhausted and can't really move without everything coming out both ends. Makes it real hard to enjoy time with ANYONE in my house, let alone do my business! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Last March I had walking pneumonia and felt like I was going to die. I had a two moth old, a 20 month old, and an eight year old. My 20 month old had two ear infections also. My husband was always working. It really was one of the worst months of my life. My neighbors garage was burned down by an arsonist, and our other neighbors car was torched. I was so scared and sick.
    But I got through it and so will you.
    Big hugs.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• im sorry for both of u... this is normal kinda for my son he got sick the first time at 3 months...with a pneumonia and from then on he has had problems he was born a month early and he wasnt ready he has been put in the hospital 5 times for his lungs and he has had 2 sets of tubes in his ears and one fell out and his doc want to put another set in but idk if im going to they havent seemed to work yet
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• thanks for praying without God theres no way im going to make it and ill keep u updated
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Are you a single mom? If not then Dad needs to HELP!!!
    mygirlscome1st

Answer by mygirlscome1st at 1:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• im not a single mom but my husband is at work from 5 to 5 thats to early to help get the kids up...he gets home at dinner time and then we give them a bath watch tv or something and put them to bed at 8 30 do he is only with his kids for about 4 hours a day 5 days a week then on saterdays he works from 5 to noon and those days he helps and sundays he is at church most the day he is one of the leaders
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2009