Have you ever thought of this?

My son is 13 months, and it truely feels like I've blinked my eyes since he was born.. So I was thinking yesterday... I only have 17 more blinks until he is an adult. How sad. I made my husband cry by telling him this. lol

But geez... really.. those 22 months that I found out I was pregnant and til now flleeewwww by.

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• time to have another one lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Some times I think about that. But then I think about the wonderful people my children are becoming, and I look forward to seeing who they are going to be.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• lol jodi i totally agree.. just waiting impatiently.. hahaha
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• The problem with having another baby to cure your sadness at watching them grow up is that at some point you want to stop having babies. Enjoy the new stages with each of them. The new things they can do. My dd is almost 14 and we relate to eachother on a much deeper level, like two women. I'm still mom but I'm also her friend.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I know what you are saying I still remember the moment when they placed my beautiful babies on me (boy 7 yrs. girl 5yrs.) and yes even though the memory is very vague I can still remember and it brings happiness to my heart and I hold them now and tell me mommy remembers when you were so tiny and I would hold you like this then I ask them...Can we stay like this for a moment?
    and they'll say ok then I tell them please ever change this I promise not to embarrass you if you let mommy do this even when you are a teenager they said ok (but we know how it really is) So cherish the moments they grow so fast :(
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yeah, I think about it and I start crying sometimes! LOL
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 12:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I know what you mean! It seems like yesterday that I was hearing "Its a Girl" in the delivery room! Just thinking about it still makes me blurry eyed! That was one of the best moments of my life! That was TEN Blinks (years) ago!!

I feel so old.... LOL!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I know how you feel my son is almost 4 and my daughter is 11 months and i am 5 weeks along with my 3rd. It seems like yesterday i was 13 in junior high without a care in the world except school and homework now i have 2 almost 3 kids who are completely dependant on me. They do grow up too fast. It is sad.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I know it's sad...I wish we could keep them babies forever... (sigh) now I'm getting depressed...thanks alot! lol
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 12:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• yep... and it keeps on flying by... its like wtf.. wheres my baby
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2009