early labor

ok so im barely 23 weeks pregnant and i been feeling contractions at least twice a day and today while i was using the restroom i think i happened to lose my mucus plug??? could i be goin into early labor?? and im not quite sure if it was my mucus plug i dont realy remember much from my first pregnancy.>>>can any of u ladies please tell how it lookks like and how it feels wen it comes out??? sorry for tmi....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You NEED to contact your doctor hon. You should not be contracting or losing the mucus plug this early. Get to a doctor ASAP.

You really shouldn't feel it come out. It just looks like a big bunch of snot and can be tinged with some blood.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 12:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I agree with SmileyMoo you need to go see your doctor just so they can make sure nothing is wrong. You shouldn't be seeing any of that yet. Good luck
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i agree with them and u dont feel it but it looks like it sounds its mucus and mine was a little bloody
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009