Can you remember any childhood tricks,pranks,teasing....etc?

And now as an adult you regret it. I remember in third grade I knew this girl she was vary tall and funny looking to me and as a child I was mean and teased her I felt like it was fun for me, I wasn't the only one but now looking back I wish I could tell her I am so sorry for doing those cruel things I should have been a friend not one of those bad kids. I do and truly regret it :(
It has been 35-40 yrs. ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• That I did or that was done to me?? Yes I remember it. It changed who I was and how I felt about myself. I did my share but NOTHING compared to what was done to me. It was unmerciful and I know that those who did will be held accountable. I have to let it go but occasionally I find myself being overly sensitive with my kids because I dont want their spirits hurt.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Perhaps you can find her on facebook or myspace and say you are sorry. Sometimes an appology goes a long way in making you both feel better.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I tried not to do anything mean to others, it was done to me and made by selfesteem plumet and made me hate school. I was picked on for everything and I went to a Catholic school until 8th grade. Preteen and teen girls can be horribly cruel.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009