I heard when you get preg ur cervix is high is this true? What does the discharge look like when you get preg?

Just curious because I've taking a test and it shows neg but I'm having a little more discharge and it's like a clear/cloudy look to it. I haven't had any other preg signs/ I've gotten nausea a few times but i thought maybe it was b/c i was hungry. My cervix is high. I am passed ovualtion so i know its not that. I have to check my cervix for ov b/c those fertile sticks don't work on me. tried a whole box and it never showed a peak.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• How long were you using the fertility tests sticks for? Some women take longer to ovulate than others.

I don't know if the color of discharge is a sign of pregnancy. If it is, tell me. I'd love to know. Cervix positioning isn't necessarily a sign of pregnancy either. Take a test and see. When is youor cycle supposed to start?
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I never had discharge when I got preg the only way I knew was by breasts hurt really bad and I had cramping similar to how it feels when on your period. I had this for about 3 weeks and found out I was preg on a regular doctors visit, what a surprise!
    Anonymous