what is the best organic formula? what have you used?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• make it yourself!!! 2 cups milk (we use whole cow's milk) 2 cups rice drink, and a couple tbsp of various vitamins and supplements.. its not that hard!! My daughter has been on it since she was 5 months old. 9 months now.. almost 19lbs.. 29 inches tall!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i breastfed but with my first i couldnt so i used i think it was called earths best...look it up on dipers.com
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i wish i knew u could with my first my doc told me that its un safe
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I EBF but one time had to look into formula because of my daughter not gaining weight(we didnt have to resort to the formula, thank goodness), and what I decided on using if I had to was Baby's Only Organic Toddler formula. It's like the only one that exists that's not made with total crap ingredients, it also doesnt have any generically engineered ingredients. It's probably the best you can get as far as formula goes, but if possible look into donor breastmilk, that's a better option.
    Anonymous

• I used similac organic but they make better ones like earths best and another one I can't remember the brand now - they sell it at babies r us if you don't have a whole foods store by you
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009