What???

Oh my the worst thing happen to me. me and my bf has a family plan well I am not workin right now im preg and tryin to wait til I start, well he cut the phones, but to be honest I think he just cut my phone. How does that look ladies? I mean wow he tried to argue with my last night when I was talkin to my dad it was insane. The bill went too high and I get blamed for everything it sucks and he uses the darn phone too. So I am tryin to go back ot prepaid or something til I start workin does that sound like a good idea? my mm thinks that he tryin to cut off me from talking to her I am startin to believe that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Is this Daria my sister????? Cause her man does this crap and has been for 5yrs now.. take a stand or get out sister.. I say go get your own..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• no im not your sister, but wow are you serious dang. Yeah im gettin my own stuff. thank you!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yep, it sounds like he is trying to control you. I would get your own phone, or maybe even go live with your mom for awhile. He should want you to have a phone so you can call for help if something should happen!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Always take care of YOURSELF.. then you aren't left wondering "what should I do?" when someone pulls the rug out from under you... Never give someone complete control (financial or otherwise) over you or you will end up stuck.
    Anonymous

• ya that was really stupid on his part here you are pregnant with no phone dont let him control you tell him that you need a phone and he is just gonna have to deal with it
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• It sounds like he is trying to be controlling and cut you off from your family. I think you should get a phone for yourself (and don't not tell him you have one). Without a phone how in hell does he expect you to call for help if anything happens- (like going into labor)?
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i would first start out by telling him how you feel..maybe get counseling if he doesn't change i would discuss with him that you are not happy with the way you are getting treated and if it doesn't change you will leave???...
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2009