Yeast Infection wile giving birth ??

I have yeast infection. and I am 31 weeks.
Is it unsafe to give birth while having a yeast infection..
Or is it ok ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if u have yeast iffection u need to go to doc so u can be treated.. i am 37 wks and i had vaginal exam yesterday too make sure i had no infections b4 baby is ready too come out.. if u do they need too treat u.
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Get monistat. Yeast infections are common during pregnancy. If you can't get ahold of monistat then use plain yogurt and put it on the irritated skin. Eating more yogurt helps to replace the good bacteria your body doesn't have right now.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• my mom had cronic yeast infections while being prego with me and she even had one when i was born. it got in my mouth as she was giving birth and so i was born with thrush. she said it sucked because i would not eat due to the pain of the thrush but it did not last very long. other than the hassles of the thrush it was no big deal.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 1:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009