miscarriage

would i know if i miscarried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ya u should u would have bad bad cramps heavy bleeding...how far along are u?
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:14 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Some women don't know they miscarry. Others, like myself, know that it's unmistakeable. Are you bleeding? I need more info to go on.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I am not sure but I think you have cramping, bleeding, etc. If you think you may have had one you need to see a Dr. to make sure you are ok.
    Anonymous

• tomorrow ill be 8 weeks, i was cramping since the day i got preggo. But now all of a sudden my cramps and everything are gone. Im not bleeding at all, which to me is a good sign. just some clear and sometimes brown discharge not alot though
    Anonymous

• brown=old. Meaning brown discharge is partially old blood. If you are worried to the point of panic then go to your doctor and have yourself checked out. That way you can rest easy knowing things will be ok.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• You may know, you may not. I knew that I had miscarried because I had bleeding and cramps. I know that there are women who don't know because they don't bleed right away. If you think that you have miscarried, go to the doctor to get some tests done. That is the only way to know for sure if you are still early on in your pregnancy.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 1:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• When I miscarried I had cramps kinda like when you have your period but a little stronger... Brown discharge usually means old blood... Best bet just call yr doc and have em cheack... Better safe not to mention its better for your own peace of mind! Good luck
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2009