This amazingly is a true story!

Last week I walked to the store for some milk for dinner. As I got half way there, a little old lady was driving really slow. I asked her if she was lost and she said" Yes, I want to find the meat market" I told her she was a block away. She then asked me if I could ride with her to assist her. I said" well you don't know me you're not suppose to let strangers in your car. She said " I know you". You're the lady that always walk to the store. Our car was stolen two months ago. Anyways I agreed, helped her for an hour and she drove me home and thanked me. Yesterday a police officer knocked on my door and asked ",was I Booke I said yes". He said apparently Santa has come early for you. The little lady gave me a car. A 2006 Toyota that was just sitting in her driveway. There was a note that said" thank you for helping a little lady like me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that is so cool. God works in mysterious ways.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 1:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• awww. thats really sweet....

wish i knew little old lady with extra cars that i could help...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• awwwwwww thats so awsome
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yes GOD does. Now I need to learn how to drive LOL
    Anonymous

• thats wat I was gonna say vbongard. He works to help us when we help others. He placed u there that day to help her so she could help you in your time of need. Just remember to always help others no matter how busy your schedule may be, in will be a wonderful feeling for you after the good deed is done, don't expect something in return for each good deed you do, sometimes its just the joy and happiness you receive after thats the blessing.
    Anonymous

• that is so sweet, what a nice lady. And dang that is a pretty nice car!!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Aww how sweet she is truly a angel !!!!

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 1:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Omg that is so amazing!!! I hope I'm that nice when I get to be really old. Well now maybe you can help her to the grocery store from now on and give her some company. I bet she is lonely!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• How cool! What an awesome thing to happen. Congrats!
    Anonymous