why am i so aggravated today?

it seems like every little thing just bothers the heck out of me today, and i don't know why. my period's done and over with so i know that's not the reason. whats the deal?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 1:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Health

• Anxiety? That is what has been bothering me.
    Anonymous

• me too! i was just thinking that i cant stand my hubby today!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Don't know but remember the old song: Mama said there will be days like this, there will be days like this my mama said. I think we all have them now and there tha is why is so important to keep a great close friend who no matter what can always hang off the phone and leave a good taste in your mouth. Thank God I have my friend, Karina, she is the kind of person that I could be giving her horrible news like when my mom got cancer, yet she will find a way to make you laugh and lift up your spirits. She said I have the same effect on her when her dad got a coronary we managed to laugh till we were crying literary. She is a true blessing in my life, find your Karina, your life will be enriched by it. In the mean time remember, this too shall pass. Not to trivialize but if everything else fails, try chocolate ice cream.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 1:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2009