What are you thankful for?

I think that everyone needs to stop sometimes and think of what they have in life instead of stressing about what they don't. I am guilty of that myself...cars breaking down...kids/husband drivin ya crazy behind on bills....but what are you thankful for? What are you grateful for? Just for today try to think of what you have and see how much better your day is

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What a awesome question love it Iam thankful that my babies are healthy and happy thats all that matters
    Anonymous

• I am thankful to have a healthy son and a wonderful fionce. Even though they both drive me nuts I would be lost w out them. I am also thankful that both of us are employed. They layed 100 people off where my fionce works and he made it through. I know many are not as lucky so I am grateful for that. Though we don't have much we have a lot
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• my life and everything that i have/went thru in it... good or bad... it has made me what i am and i am thankful for that
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I am thankful for my life, life experiences, my kids, our health, my relationship that I have gained with my kids, and God's undying, never ending love and compassion!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I am thankful that my family and me woke up today I get to enjoy another day of love and fun with them and the fact that my SO still has a good job even though times are bad he has less hours but still has a job

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 1:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I LOVE your answer JuLiAnSmOmMy317..maybe not your username cuz that was a pain to type...lol. I feel the same way!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• im thankfull for my daughter who is happy and healthy, my family who is soo supportive of me and helps me out so much, my job, and the fact that im still alive and kickin!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My health, my family I truly try not to stress over anything. After my mom had a stroke almost two years ago it opened up my eyes. just so thankful she is still here and can walk and talk. So thankful i have a husband that takes care of me and our boys. So thankful my family and I woke up this morning.
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2009