My husband loves to have sex but only from behind. He thinks he will hurt my stomach if he's on top, but him on top is the only way I've found to get an orgasm. Any suggestions?

cueandlilboy

Asked by cueandlilboy at 1:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• you could do both...start out your way let him finish...
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• explain to him what you just said, also let him know that the amniotic sacs are there to help protect the baby so him on top wont do any harm if he doesnt believe you take him to a dr, appointment and have the dr explain, just as long as its comfortable for you
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• How about letting you get on top? I find that is a good position to achieve climax
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 1:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• you should ask him if its to hurt you are is it............something else! most men change when a women is pg but you have to be strong and tell him what makes you feel good not just him compromise with him and your sex life will get better

lulu589

Answer by lulu589 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• how about him on his knees between your legs with you on your back? He's in the same position as doggy style and you are in the same position as missionary style.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2009