Can you use a electric shaver to shave your toddler's hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i don't see why not, as long as they can sit still. i know i couldn't use it on my son, he's terrified of them. haha.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 1:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• exxOHhjackie

Thank you, my dh uses his all the time for his hair our toddler watches amazed but we were wondering if we could shave his head for the hot months to come. op
    Anonymous

• As long as you know what you are doing and he will sit still. If not I would get it done.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• brailynsmama08

Yes, As I said before my DH is the expert but he had never tried for our son. We'll see. thank you
    Anonymous

• You can. But my 4 year old is terrified of them next to his ears so we have to take him to get it cut. We tried once and myhusband shaved part off and then he wouldn't let him close again so we had to take him to the hair cut place with part of it shaved. LOL. Good Luck.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• mommam2

Very cute story. thanks op
    Anonymous

• my dh uses one all the time. but my son age 3 is scared of it even when we show him its ok. so im gonna wait on doing his hair so for now just cutting and trimming which he also dosent like lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• tabbys4

I hope I don't have to wait for my son to get his hair cut. LOL Thanks for sharing yours op
    Anonymous