my son is almost 10 months. Is it too early to start trying again???

I want another baby so bad! I know I need to have one pretty soon that way I won't be out of work forever! (I don't plan on working until both are in school) am I crazy to want another baby now!??! any moms who have kids about 19 months apart? is it as hard as people say???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Nope it is not too early. I have boys that are 18 months apart. That first year was hard for sure! But now it is not hard at all. They are on the same schedule and that makes it so easy.
    I did feel like I was in a daze most of the first year but now I feel like I have got it together. They are 15 months and 33 months.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have a friend who kids are 11 months apart and my sister has 3 that are all 18 months apart. Its only as hard as you make it. If you continue your normal schedule and have the baby fall into the routine you will be fine. Does your SO want another one? I want another one as well and mine is 7 months and we started trying when she was 10 days old and still no luck. Then again it took 7 years to get pregnant with her so I never expected it to happen the first time.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• If you can afford to and your husband doesn't object, go for it! My first 2 were 1 yr apart(my son was born 6/26/99, my daughter 6/24/00. It was hard at times but a whole lot better than twins(faternal twins will be 3)!!! Why not give your little one a playmate!? But again I'd go by finances!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My brother and I are 20 months apart. DH and his sister are 13 months apart. According to those I've talked to about it, there are challenges with having them so close together, but there are also rewards in it like those the other posters have mentioned. I say go for it as long as both mom and dad are in agreement about it. Good luck to you!
    TexaBamaBaby

Answer by TexaBamaBaby at 1:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2009