contractions for the past three days

I went in sunday night for a NST and was having around four or five contractions every 20 minutes but I couldn't feel them. Then yesterday they were doing pretty much the same thing but I only felt them around every 15 minutes and they kind of felt like period cramps. And today has been the the same as yesterday, am I in labor or something? I was dilated 1 cm and 50 percent effecated on sunday and go to the doctor again in a few hours. This is my first pregnancy and was due on the 25th. Anything would be helpful.

LittleKMABF

Asked by LittleKMABF at 1:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be or its braxton hicks preparing you for the real deal. Once its real you will know it and your not in labor yet. True labor and contractions you will feel and they come closer and get harder to the point all you can do is breathe and not talk. They wont stop and you WILL feel it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2009