Do you know your Ccf?

On your gas bill is your monthly and annually Ccf - this means 100 cubic feet.

Our company is offering a reduced rate program - free to you. Right now, we will reduce your gas bill in time for the winter, by giving you the lowest Ccf monthly.

Absolutely no money required; no contract to sign and with the exception of adding our company name on your current bill - the bonus, dollars saved!

To ask any further questions, send me a message.

imjustme0502

Asked by imjustme0502 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• We don't have a gas bill when we did in Cali it was only 28 a month. We are an energy efficient family I suppose.
    Anonymous

• Anon, must be nice, the average winter time gas bill here in NY state is about $300 a month. In the Summer time when the heat is off and i'm hanging laundry my gas bill is about $20. But I already use the company I'm with: Ambit Energy, to save on both my electric bill and gas bill
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2009