I don't know whats going on with my body, please help!

I think and am almost 100% positive that I am having contractions. I am scheduled for a c-section in a few days. I keep feeling like I have to go to the bathroom, and I just sit there. Nothing is coming out. My water bag hasn't broke. I am not sure whether all of the "contractions" I am feeling are contractions. My baby is very big and some could be him moving around. My mom thinks I am transverse because of the way it looks and feels like that baby is moving. I have a pain in my groin and lots of pressure. My doc doesn't want me to go to the hospital until they are 10 minutes apart, but if the pressure that I think is contractions I am about 8 minutes apart. Do you know whats going on?

ArtisticHPfan

Asked by ArtisticHPfan at 1:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are already 8 minutes apart then go to the hospital. They can tell you if it is real labor.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Try walking around and see if that helps the pain. If the pain subsides, then most likely it's not contractions. IF you are really concerned, go ahead and get to the hospital, they will check you out and worse come to worse, send you home if it's not contractions. Seems like a pain but it's better to be safe then sorry.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2009