When did i concieve?

My due date is May 16th. Is it possible I conceived August 4th?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no your due date would be 27 of April, 2009 if you would conceive on August 4th.
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 2:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• your baby was most likely conceived on August 18th if your cycle is 28 days and you ovulate 14 days before your period bleeding. hope that will help.
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 2:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I looked at a pregnancy calendar and it said you most likely concieved around August 12-16th.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• which pregnancy calendar? im confused because i had a period august 18th. is it possible i got pregnant august 23rd?
    Anonymous

• It's VERY hard to know when you concieved..It is possible you got pregnant August 23rd. Everyones body is different and it all depends on when you ovulate. I, myself, have no idea when i ovulate so I have no idea when I concieved.
    I can't remember which site I went too but go to google and look up pregnancy calendars and enter your due date. There is alot of informative ones.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Are u positive it wasn't implantation bleeding?? i had this when I was pregnant w/ my daughter. I thought it was my period, but the doc. said it was implantation bleeding.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 2:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• ok so if i got pregnant aug 4th and had implantation bleeding aug 18th wouldnt my due date STILL be april 27th? the baby should already be here.
    Anonymous