would you buy a box of rocks for $138.00

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/florida-teen-finds-rocks-in-nintendo-ds-box/1308945

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 1:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I remember last year someone bought a flat screen tv and it had an oven door inside!!
    Anonymous

• Ha ha I'd be pissed. I just read this article on Yahoo and thought it was kind of funny though.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I believe it. Used to work at walmart customer service and you would be surprised! We had to open all returns even if they were sealed. I also check things before I buy them now.
    kristalee83

Answer by kristalee83 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• yes, I would. actually, one box is only about $119, but I'll need two boxes

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Once I bought my husband a Wii game for his birthday.
    He opened it at his birthday party and it was empty.
    I was so pissed. Luckily, Target exchanged it for us.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 2:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Um, Mandy....if you bought it, that mean you picked it up. How did you not know it was empty before you bought it??
    Anonymous

• The people at the returns desk put it back. I saw this a lot when I worked at Walmart and Sam's Club. The people at the returns desk would simply throw tags away and stick everything back on the shelf even known damaged stuff or the claims department would. Walmart employees many lazy people which is why I quit hated working with lowlifes. This happens a lot.
    Anonymous