what do you do when

your stomach is killing you and you need to get to a bathroom but theres none near? how do you distract yourself or make the pain go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh gosh, the thought makes my stomach hurt lol. I remember I was 11 year old, and we were on vacation traveling to North Carolina. We were on the longest pay toll of my life and I had to go BADLY! I cried for idk how many miles until FINALLY we got off the pay toll and their was a bathroom. #1 reason i dont like traveling lol.
    Anonymous

• I close my eyes and try to think of something else
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• If Im driving I start listening to talk radio and yelling at things I disagree with,etc.
    Turn up music, sing,stuff like that.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I don't know but I will be going on the road with Hubby in June and I hope I don't have to go through that! It's hard to find a place to pull in quick in a big truck! lol
    Last yr was ok so I'm hoping for the same this yr....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2009