• In the Spotlight:

I keep trying to change my ...

I keep trying to change my avatar it show's up as a dalmation in my reply's and on everyone else's page, but on my page it's still my old one what do I do ?
Thank you

katishome

Asked by katishome at 2:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Make sure you click save at the bottom of the page it will show you the old and the new and make sure you save it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Hi Katishome,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing that problem on the site.

Sometimes your web browser can store a copy of the old picture. Go to a page where you're still seeing the old picture and press and hold the 'Shift' key on your keyboard and then press the 'Reload' or 'Refresh' button in your browser. That should make the new one appear correctly.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Thank you so much it worked WOO HOO !!! I will post this in my Profile group so you all won't get bombarded with the same question I know ALT of ladies are asking the same question
    Have a wonderful day
    Kat
    katishome

Answer by katishome at 2:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2009