What's up with Airforce 1 and flying over NY???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, they are discourteous and have no tact.

God bless the people of Manhattan, they were evacuating office buildings and in fear for their lives.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'm going to need you guys to start going through at LEAST pages 2&3 BEFORE you post the same topics over and over.

To answer the question: Some idiot thought it was a good idea for a photoshoot. The FAA, NY Gov, and the military didn't think it was a smart thing to NOTIFY the people of NY and now everyone wants to blame the President for it. Does that sum it up for ya?
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 2:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• nothing.. nothing.. nothing..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Sorry LadyChamp, I didn't know you were P, C & E's new moderator. To click thru 2 or 3 pages of questions didn't occur to me, I checked the first page and nothing but ostriches and rocks and swine flu. I'll be sure and click on to the next page of nonsensical questions before I post my own.
    Anonymous

• Thanks. :-)

Do whatever makes you happy. I was just expressing my frustration.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 2:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Ya....SO WAS I!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I just find it hard to believe that BO had no idea it was going to happen. I suppose though even if he did know about it after realizing what an idiotic insensitive thing it was he would have a fall guy take responsibility for it.
    Anonymous

• I think that it was a horrible thing to do. The people of Manhattan were traumatized enough. Why put them through that again.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 2:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• So tell me ladychamp, was there a question posted earlier about Obama's teleprompter blunder too?
    Anonymous

• Yes, many times. Your welcome. Next time save yourself the trouble and just check the other pages. It's not hard.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 2:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2009